I first came across Appliances online now known as ao.com 3 years ago when I was looking for appliances for our new flat. I bought a Samsung washer dryer and Hotpoint freezer from them. They have a wide range of household appliances and great customer service. I have subsequently purchased a Hisense fridge from them.
A few months ago I applied to become a product tester and I was sent the
This is an excellent upgrade from my previous Samsung washer dryer. It is jam packed with features and technology I have come to expect from Samsung. The wash and dry cycles are really quiet, which is important as my home is open plan. The large 9kg drum has really helped reduce the amount of laundry I do each week.
Features I love
- Full width crystal blue door – this is really sturdy with a metal double hinge and makes it easy to load and unload clothes.
- Eco drum clean – cleans the drum and removes bacteria without the need of cleaning agents. You get a reminder on the screen once every 40 washes. This is a great feature and saves money on chemical cleaners.
- Smart check – works by using the Samsung Smart Washer app which you install on your smart phone. The app helps detect and diagnose problems and provides easy solutions.
- Air Wash – I’ve used this function to freshen and sanitize my winter coat. It works brilliantly. It uses heated air, so no need for water or detergent. Eco bubble technology helps save huge amount of energy by washing at low temp (as low as 15 °C)
- Child lock – this is a handy feature as I have 2 toddlers who love to play around with the buttons.
- Stain away – soaks the clothes and gets rid of stubborn stains.
- Prefer mode – allows you to choose the best option to suit your needs. You can choose from speed wash, eco wash or silent wash.
The only negative with this machine is that there is no inner drum light so you can’t actually see inside the drum during the cycles. Overall I am very pleased with this machine as the clothes come out very clean. The 1400 rpm spin cycle helps reduce the drying time which saves on energy so it is worthy of the A energy efficiency rating.
Watch video review here
For further information on how to become a product tester please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please leave a comment. I hope you find this review helpful.