Any self confessed chocoholics here? Then you must try this recipe. Trust me, they are so yummy they are literally gone in 60 seconds!
You will need:
- 150g cooking chocolate
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 50g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy
- Add cocoa power
- Pour the hot butter and chocolate into the mixture and fold the flour in with a spatula or spoon
- Cut some grease proof paper to fit your rectangular baking tray /tin
- Pour the mixture in, and spread it evenly
- Bake for 15 minutes
Leave to cool completely and then chop into squares. You can dust with a bit of icing sugar if you want.
If you’re feeling more adventurous, add a few strawberries or raspberries.
Give it a go!