I’ve had a Nutribullet for a number of years now and recently my hubby decided to purchase the Nutri Ninja® Pro BL470UK – Black & Grey (exclusive to Currys).
It retails for £99.99 but is currently on sale for £69.99.
I love my Nutribullet and was curious to see how the Nutri Ninja performed.
The Nutri Ninja® comes with:
- 1 x 900W Power base
- 1 x Pro-Extractor BladesTM
- 1 x 500ml Nutri Ninja® Cup
- 1 x 650ml Nutri Ninja® Cup
- 2 x Sip and Seal ‘to go’ Lids
- 1 x 30 recipe Inspiration Guide
Powered by a 900-watt motor, the Nutri Ninja® is capable of blending at speeds of 21,000 RPM. The Ninja’s Pro Extraction blades are designed to make light work of blending the chunkiest, hardest pieces of food.
Whether you are blending raw fruit for a healthy smoothie or chopping through root vegetables for a hearty soup, the crushing power of the Ninja’s power blades can create the consistency you need in just a few seconds.
Ice, seeds, vegetables and whole fruits are no match for the power of the Nutri Ninja.
What I love about the Nutri Ninja®:
- It is very easy to use, with start, stop and pulse buttons
- It can effortlessly crush frozen fruit and ice
- It can break down fibrous fruits and vegetables giving you a smooth and even consistency
- I love the sip and seal lids included which are BPA free – they are a great travel cup for the days when I’m on the go
- It is very easy to clean. The cups, lids and blade assembly are all dishwasher safe as well.