There’s nothing better than giving my face a treat! I’ve shared my love for Lyonsleaf, check out my review of their Body Butter.
I found the perfect gift set to care for my skin at a great price too.
Lyonsleaf Face Saviour Gift Set | £14.99
Lyonsleaf Face Saviour Gift Set is all you need to care for your face, without a single artificial chemical, even when it needs a little extra TLC.
• Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive)
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Free from all artificial chemicals including preservatives and emulsifiers
• Cruelty free
• Made with fair trade ingredients
IN THE BOX:
• 30ml Beauty Balm
• 30ml Calendula Cream
• White cotton face flannel
• Two ply muslin face cloth
• Full instructions and information
• Lyonsleaf 100% Natural Beauty Balm | 30ml
Moisturise, cleanse, exfoliate, nourish, repair and protect from one revolutionary little pot.
- Gently cleanses face
- Intensely hydrates skin
- Neutralises free radicals
- No greasy residue
- Balances sebum
- Fights the root causes of skin ageing
- 100% natural
- Not tested on animals – cruelty free
- Suitable for Vegans
(95% organic/wild harvest): orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] • macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] • simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil] • prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]• salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
This is an amazing multi-tasking balm and you get so many uses out of this little pot. It has a lovely comforting herbal scent which I absolutely love. If you love oil cleansing, this is a very effective cleansing balm.
It has a lovely smooth texture and once you warm it in your hands, it melts into an oil. Simply apply to dry face and massage gently to dissolve excess sebum, dirt, dead skin cells and make-up.
I like to alternate between the flannel and muslin cloth. I run it under hot water and hold it over my face for a few seconds before I wipe it away. The muslin cloth is great for exfoliating while you wipe away the balm.
My skin is deeply cleansed and feels soft and hydrated. Afterwards I use a small amount to moisturise my skin. It absorbs well into my skin without feeling heavy or greasy. It also works well as a treatment balm for dry or cracked skin, lips, elbows and heels. A truly great multi-purpose balm which is suitable for all skin types!
• Lyonsleaf 100% Natural Calendula Cream | 30ml
Award winning, 100% natural, calming emollient suitable for adults and children over 3 years. Use to calm any skin in need of TLC.
• Use to soothe, calm and reduce redness and itching
• Suitable for very sensitive skin and problem skin
• Made with 100% pure, unrefined, undiluted plant oils
• Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients
• Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
• Halts free-radical damage
• Contains all the fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
• Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Hand-made and potent. Visibly orange with 20% Lyonsleaf’s own calendula macerated oil, made from flowers grown (without the use of artificial chemicals) at their farm in Somerset.
This little pot is packed full of skin healing ingredients. I have mainly been using this to help Annaliese’s eczema flare-ups. Calendula is well known for its healing and regenerating properties. It has a rich texture and is potent so you only need a small amount. I apply a small amount to her skin and it helps to soothe her skin, reduce iinflammation, itching and promote healing.
She’s like ‘can I have my special cream?’ and she even likes to apply it herself. She’s had a really stubborn eczema patch on her arms and using this daily has totally healed her skin. This will be a staple product for us.
Have you tried any products from Lyonsleaf?
Disclosure: Products chosen as part of the LLABP. All opinions are entirely mine. This post contains affiliate links.