For Dafna, each of her creations is more than a cosmetic, it is a ritual, a sensation, a true experience of well-being inside and out.
I finally got my hands on her latest launch and I have to say it was well worth the wait…
A unique combination of bio-active ingredients such as Capsulated Charcoal, Hyaluronic Acid, Ginseng and Reishi formulated to transforms your skin, bringing back its vitality. Skin becomes remarkably soft, radiant, hydrated and recovered from daily stressful agents such as free radicals which results in balanced complexation and even look.
REVIVAL mask is based on two bio-active phases:
– The first one provides skin with intensive hydration by low-weight- molecules hyaluronic acid, combined with energizing, regenerating skin cells of Ginseng and Reishi.
– The second phase activates the capsulated Charcoal, originated from Coco, which effectively “magnetizes” free radicals at the surface of the skin, inhibiting skin oxidation while promoting balanced complexion and even look. Revival bioactive mask is designed for people who live a stressful life style (caused by work, city life, parenthood, lack of sleep etc.) and or need to hydrate and nurture their skin.
The uniqueness of REVIVAL:
- 3 actions at the same mask: hydrate, nurture and reduces impact of free radicals .
- Capsulated charcoal maximizes the efficacy of the Charcoal – you active it only when needed to its full power.
- Does not dry or irritates the skin as other Charcoal masks.
- Ginseng: Nutritious herb used for generation in Chinese traditions. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and phytonutrients, which helps to enhance collagen production, combat environmental pollution, and create more balanced skin texture.
- Reishi: Mushroom. Known as the Mushroom of Immortality and is used widely in China. Rich in beta-glucans which promote healthy cell growth and turnover.
- Capsulated Charcoal: activated carbon originated from Coco. Has the magnificent ability to “capture” free radicals in our skin which cause premature skin ageing and uneven skin tone. Capsulated Charcoal are highly effective as they are activated only when needed.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid salt, which are extreme low molecules that penetrate all skin levels to effectively hydrate it.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mannitol, Kaolin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ganoderma Lucidum Fruiting Body Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Charcoal Powder, Glycine Soja Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Propanediol*, Cellulose, Beta-Sitosterol*, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCL*, Squalane*, Tocopherol*, CI 77499, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene.
* Organic active ingredient with Bio certification
Phase 1: Tap mask into clean and dry face. Mask should remain white-cream color with black spots. Leave to act 5-10 minutes.
Phase 2: with damp hands, massage the mask for about a minute, until all Charcoal capsules are merged to the mask and it changes color to grey. Leave to act 3-5 minutes. Wash Mask and apply daily moisture.
First of all this is a luxe product as you can tell by the price. It is a luxurious treat if you can afford to pamper yourself. I use it twice a week as part of my evening beauty ritual.
Now this is a really interesting mask… the texture is nice and creamy with lots of tiny capsulated charcoal. It has a lovely floral scent which makes me feel good and relaxed as I apply it.
Unlike most masks, I have to apply ever so gently so I don’t activate the charcoal in the first phase. I like to leave it for 15 minutes and as it is intensely hydrating, my skin literally soaks in all the goodness. After 15 minutes I find the charcoal is more prominent and then I gently massage until the charcoal is all blended in. I leave it on for a further 10 minutes before rinsing.
After rinsing my skin is happy…. it feels hydrated and balanced, incredibly soft, smooth and radiant. After several uses I have seen an improvement in my skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
Have you tried DAFNA’s Revival Bio-Active Beauty Mask?
Disclosure: Products chosen as part of the LLABP. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive. This post contains affiliate links.