Ad: gifted product chosen as part of the LoveLula Accredited Blogger Program. As always I give honest and unbiased reviews of products I receive. This post contains affiliate links.
THREE SISTERS AT THE HEART OF OUR STORY…
L’ODAÏTÈS was born from the desire of three sisters to share their proven and powerful yet simple skincare regime passed down by females in their family for many, many generations.
L’ODAÏTÈS represents a return to the roots of skincare using time-tested, pure, clean, and powerful ingredients and extraction technologies that create treatments to protect and nourish the skin’s natural beauty.
Their grandmother immersed them in the ritual of crafting her skincare treatments – involving them in the art of selecting the fruits and flowers from their garden, teaching them the recipes, and imparting the overall knowledge of the process.
The sisters bring the generational knowledge of this ritual and their individual expertise: the chemist who knows how to select and integrate the best ingredients, the pharmacist who knows the technology to formulate and produce small batches, and the entrepreneur who knows how to bring to market and introduce the proven ritual to other women.
DAÏTÈS is the Greek demi- god of feasts and l’ODAÏTÈS cosmetics are a feast for the skin.
Sublimate & regenerate
This prodigious concentration of precious oils is a blissful elixir demonstrating natural, virtuous and exceptional ingredients with proven anti-aging action. Rich in essential fatty acids which act as a shield to protect the skin’s natural water reserves, the prickly pear and the apricot combine to intensify the anti-oxidant power of rosemary and the purifying qualities of Neroli.
Day after day, from the first morning light, your skin looks smooth, firm, clean and bright, with a more radiant complexion.
How Elixir Bonheur works on your skin
- Cements the cells and preserves the water inside the epidermis
- regenerates and densifies the skin
- acts against cellular aging
- eliminates dry areas and redness
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil , prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil , propanediol dicaprylate, opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear) seed oil, perfume (fragrance) , ascorbyl palmitate , citrus aurantium amara ( bitter orange) oil, tocopherol , lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil , linalool , limonene , geraniol , farnesol citral.
I use this serum as part of my evening routine. The scent is divine, Neroli is one of my favourite essential oils. It is wonderfully soothing to the mind and body, I feel totally relaxed making it a wonderful sleep remedy.
I love to treat myself to a massage, I warm 2 pumps in the palm of my hands and gently massage over my face and neck using upward movements.
It is packed full of amazing ingredients known for their skin nourishing properties including
- Apricot (virgin apricot seed oil) – outstanding for its high content in polyunsaturated fatty acid, as well as for its richness in vitamin E which has anti-radical, anti-inflammatory, UV protection and skin microcirculation activation properties.
- Prickly pear (virgin seed oil) – A champion for its rich content in lipidic and antioxidant substances (essential fatty acids, phospholipids, sterols, vitamin E and ß-carotenes), its effect is magnified when applied to the skin due to its remarkable affinity with the epidermic lipids. The skin is regenerated and repaired, and thus improves in suppleness, brightness, density and radiance.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) – Its unique composition similar to the skin’s sebum allows for a better control of sebaceous secretion, improved skin penetration and preservation of natural skin hydration. Due to its high content in unsaponifiables, Jojoba virgin oil also has healing, regenerating and UV protection properties.
- Sweet almond oil – One of the most well-known benefits of almond oil is its ability to keep your skin looking radiant! As a mild, hypoallergenic oil, it’s safe for sensitive skin. Absorption is best when the oil is warmed to body temperature before application. Probably due in large part to its antioxidant properties, sweet almond oil is known for preventing initial UV damage and slowing down the effects of UV damage after it happened.
- Neroli (orange blossom essential oil) – Extraordinary active agent with calming, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Neroli purifies, brightens and protects the complexion against the damaging effects of environmental factors. It is also an important vector of cell penetration, which facilitates the absorption and action of active compounds in skin tissues. Neroli is the “liquid gold” of perfumers and formulators thanks to its incredibly addictive and sensual fragrance; it seduces by its vast evocative power.
The consistency of this serum is light and very fluid so it spreads easily, absorbs rapidly and doesn’t leave any greasy residue. It feels super nourishing and my skin feels soft, rejuvenated and radiant.
Have you tried L’Odaïtès?